Our line of TexTec® PROTECTION textiles are used for the manufacture of high temperature protection accessories, such as:
- Clothing and accessories for personal protection against high temperatures such as gloves and uniforms
- Thermal and electrical insulation
- Protective screens in welding or foundry areas
- Protection of hot material conveyor belts
- Compressed anti-spark plates
- Electrical resistor cores or industrial gaskets
- Gaskets or seals in the electrical industry, furnaces and boilers, oil burners, etc.
- Insulation of tools for handling incandescent glass
These industrial articles are manufactured with technical fibers such as glass fibers, aramid fibers, mineral fibers, oxidized acrylic fiber (PANO), fire retardant and self-extinguishing fibers, ecological biosoluble ceramic fiber (VHTC very high temperature ceramic) and natural and synthetic fibers such as cotton, rayon, acrylic.